If you want to immerse yourself in pure luxury with all the facilities of a five-star international hotel developed according to the highest international standards and pampered by top-class chefs, international cuisine, one of the best beaches in the Caribbean. All of this in your own investment unit with stable returns and a free Grenada passport included, then read on.
Mundo has partnered with Grenada's sole five-star developer to offer our readers something above expectation.
Kimpton Kawana Bay is a new 5-star luxury resort in Grenada, located at the southern end of the Caribbean chain of islands known as the Windward Islands. The resort is ideally positioned on Grand Anse Beach, voted by Condé Nast Traveller as one of the world's best beaches.
Title-deeded studios and suites are for sale from only $220,000 through Grenada's acclaimed Citizenship by Investment program, which is widely considered to be the top Caribbean program.
These are the major benefits of investing in Kawana Bay:
- Having a high-value property title within a prime condominium structure. Not bad, right?
- Buyer returns are based on a transparent, realistic, and understandable revenue-sharing model, with hassle-free properties and no confusing or unexpected annual fees.
- By purchasing a property in Kimpton Kawana Bay, you are participating in the development of an award-winning project in one of the best locations in the world.
- You can have the peace of mind of knowing that a reputable hotel operator is managing the project.
- None of this would matter if it weren't for the fact that the entire real estate project is underpinned by a business plan that guarantees long-term performance; your money couldn't go to a better place.
- You can get your mind off having to maintain the property; it all runs through the company that manages the project.
- Of course, you will receive a Grenadian passport, which is widely considered the best in the Caribbean, while only paying a few minor government fees.
- You can sell your property after five years of having obtained your Grenadian citizenship.
If you want a closer look, download the project's brochureKawana Bay
You can check more details of the project on theirwebsiteoryou can redeem ourexclusiveproperty + free passport package contacting us right here.
And give yourself a tour of the Kawana Bay paradise.
So, you're thinking of investing in real estate? We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse... We may have the hottest real estate project you can find, by a lot.
We can help you buy a beachfront apartment and acquire a first-level citizenship at the same time.
At Mundo, we teamed up with the best real estate developer in Grenada to make something memorable for you. We are very proud to announce that until December, and only for our first 30 applicants, we will offer one of the most complete plan B packages that have ever been seen: a Grenadian real estate investment in this beautiful project plus a free Grenadian passport.
This escape plan to the Grenadian paradise is a no-brainer. Until now, we have never been able to offer an escape package that actually makes money for our customers upfront.
The most prestigious real estate developer on the island of Granada and our main sponsor, the most renowned firm of citizenship experts in the entire Caribbean, joined forces with us at Mundo to put an unprecedented investment opportunity and a top-notch citizenship program at our clients' fingertips.
It is challenging to make an offer like this possible again. It's not every day you find a Caribbean beachfront real estate project that offers impressive rates of return on investment and allows you to get one of the best passports in the world.
But here we'll focus on the real estate offer. If you want to know more about our citizenship services in Grenada, check out our article.
If this struck a chord with you, you have to be very quick. The apartments in Kawana Bay are selling like hotcakes, and we only have 30 left for Mundo's readers.
Once open, an internationally recognized hotel brand will operate the resort – Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, part of IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group), one of the largest hotel groups in the world.
You can read more of the project on Kawana Bay's website here.
Kimpton Kawana Bay offers hassle-free ownership with no annual out of pocket fees. There is excellent potential for rental income through the operator's transparent hotel rental management program and personal accommodation usage of up to 2 weeks each year.
The hotel will feature an infinity-edge pool overlooking Grand Anse Beach, state-of-the-art gym and spa facilities, exquisite fine dining restaurant, roof-top bar, beach bar, lounge with terrace, and water sports facilities.
Grenada offers one of the world's top-ranked Citizenship by Investment (CBI) programs, which allows individuals and their families to invest and obtain citizenship and permanent residency in Grenada.We cover that in detail in the following section.
Let's talk a bit more about Grenada and why this should be the real estate project you should invest your money in.
Grenada not only offers you natural wonders, exotic smells, and tastes, and an enviable climate; this country also has one of the most versatile CBI programs on the planet.
Grenada's Citizenship by Investment program allows you to obtain a second passport and access an excellent real estate investment opportunity. You can apply to Grenada's CBI program by purchasing government-approved properties starting at $220,000. It's a unsurpassable deal.
Among all the government-approved properties,Kimpton Kawana Bayoffers the fastest and most financially convenient citizenship by investment to investors and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Their properties have ROIs that make any other business look like a bad deal.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves, let's first see what's so special about this real estate investment combo + a Grenadian passport.
Kimpton Kawana Bay is one of those unicorns of the real estate market you just can't pass up. It's rare enough to find beachfront properties, just imagine finding a property that's not only seaside but inside a 5-star resort and allows you to get a second passport. Have you ever gotten a 777 in a casino machine? Well, this is the real estate equivalent.
Properties in Kimpton Kawana Bay offer unparalleled tranquility and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. From there, you can see sunsets that make the sand glow golden and the ocean turquoise, definitely something worth seeing. The facility is located on Grand Anse Beach, one of the best beaches on this planet. It's a paradise within a paradise. And, best of all, Kimpton Kawana Bay is less than 15 minutes from Grenada's main airport.
More impressive than its location and convenience are the offers that Kimpton Kawana Bay has for investors interested in acquiring a piece of paradise in the Caribbean. With $220,000, you can purchase one-bedroom suites or studiosapproved by the Grenadian government for its CBI program.
As a real estate investment, Kimpton Kawana Bay finds no rivals. The resort offers an unparalleled opportunity in the entire Caribbean. In fact, not many places in the world can match this combo of luxury property, island paradise, and a super convenient citizenship program.
Kimpton Kawana Bay has programs that offer fixed amounts of rental income values, stress-free property management, and no unforeseen annual fees that make you lose money.
As we said, an unbeatable investment.
The Kimpton Kawana Bay Resort will be the newest 5-star hotel on Grenada and will be managed by the well-known hotel and resort operator Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. Kimpton is part of the Intercontinental Hotels Group, one of the world's leading hotel groups.
The resort will honor the wonders of the island of Grenada. It will consist of luxury studio rooms and suites that are alreadyavailable for sale through Grenada's CBI program.
The resort will make it very difficult for you to leave its grounds. It will have an infinity pool that will make you feel like you are swimming in the ocean, a fitness center with a spa that you cannot miss after a day at the beach, under the sun, and having enjoyed a couple of margaritas. Speaking of margaritas, did we told you that the place has a lounge bar and a beach bar? Now that's convenience. When you feel like filling your body with adrenaline, you can use the facilities conditioned for water sports, and, finally, when you want to feel the calm of a temple, you can access a terrace where you can see how the sun blends with the sea at twilight.
The real estate project will consist of four phases, two of which are practically ready for occupancy. In total there will be 220 properties for sale between studios and luxury suites:
- Culebra and Juara make up phase 1, which comprises 41 studies.
- Phase 2, called Matura, is located in the beachfront and includes 44 studios and seven one-bedroom suites. Matura also houses the hotel reception and the main amenities of the place.
- Kiawah, Phase 3, shall consist of 42 studios and 18 one-bedroom suites.
- Finally, phase 4, Rekawa, contains 54 studios and 14 one-bedroom suites.
When it comes to acquiring a property that qualifies for CBI's Grenada program, Kimpton Kawana Bay has options tailored to each individual.
You can access single, dual, and multiple ownership properties. You can start with as little as $220,000 with a multiple ownership property, or you have the option to purchase a studio or suite of double ownership properties for $350,000. If you are a discerning individual who prefers to be the master of your own property, you can purchase your entire property for $425,000 in one of the Kimpton Kawana Bay phases.
The possibility of accessing a real estate investment in this category for only $220,000 is enough to attract the attention of any reasonable investor. Still, the real estate project has a series of advantages that make it an unparalleled investment:
- First, the project's business model prioritizes long-term success over short-term profit. Something great about Kimpton Kawana Bay is that the interests of the real estate developer, operator, and investors are genuinely aligned because of the transparency with which the resort's business model has been handled.
- Apart from being a profitable investment, it is also an option that allows investors who want to obtain Grenadian citizenship a low-risk option that can fast-track their efforts to obtain an E-2 visa to do business in the United States.
- Investing in Kimpton Kawana Bay also offers a very clear and uncomplicated exit strategy. Buyers can sell their property after five years to recover their investment. In 5 years, the real estate project would have been running at full steam for quite some time, and the units acquired would have already started making rental income.
- Tourism in Grenada is continually growing. During the last five years, the volume of visitors to the island increased by 35%. In fact, in the year 2019, 525,453 people vacationed on the island, an exorbitant figure if we consider it a boutique destination. Before the COVID-19 pandemic in Grenada, the tourism scenario was one of steady growth, with several resorts under construction to boost the island's CBI program.
In 2019, 54% of all CBI real estate applications in Grenada were through Kimpton Kawana Bay. That says it all about the confidence investors have in this project.
Grenada has so many advantages over other destinations that it is impossible just to say two or three things about this paradise in the middle of the Caribbean. So if you want to know in more detail why this island is the best-kept secret from people seeking a second passport, we have the perfect article for you
At Mundo, we work together with our experts to provide the best investment options and second passports to investors and high-net-worth individuals. Throughout this time, we've made reality the dreams of people who are looking for an opportunity to acquire property in a little piece of paradise.
Part of our job is to partner with real estate developers who understand the importance of our clients' investment. That's why we work with Kimpton Kawana Bay to ensure that every penny our clients invest in Grenada is worth it.
We value immensely the determination of a person who is going to invest in real estate, whether it is to start enjoying the fruits of their years of work, increasing their wealth, or securing their legacy. And the best way we value that determination is by ensuring that our clients can squeeze as much juice as possible out of their investment.
Grenada is a piece of paradise here on earth, and Kimpton Kawana Bay is the gateway to it. The ambition of this real estate project, along with the convenient citizenship by investment program that the Grenadian government supports makes this investment one of the safest ways to ensure a life of peace and prosperity. That is why we offer the possibility of acquiring a property in this resort; in simple terms, we offer our clients a life lived with confidence.
Our Grenada's real estate investment experts can help you buy the property that best suits your wishes and needs in Kimpton Kawana Bay, and can also take care of the application work for you in the Grenada CBI program. It doesn't get much easier than this. You only need to gather the necessary documents; the rest is taken care of by our staff.
By now, you've made up your mind, so what are you waiting for? Contact us now to invest in Kimpton Kawana Bay and enjoy a first-class passport!